It's that time of year, when the emails start to circulate: "be thankful for..." or "remember...". You know the ones I am talking about - the ones I swear some people stuff away in some folder in their mail program and bring back out every year. The ones that have such crappy midi files attached they make you cringe because you can't hit the delete button fast enough.
Well, they got me to thinking. What in the last year do I *truly* have to be thankful for? My life has gone from bad to worse, so that can't be it. My health is crap, so that isn't it. Financially, things don't get much worse than they are so that can't POSSIBLY be it.
Since I can't find anything, does this mean I can cancel the whole damn day?
McCafe Compostable Pods - Review
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment