Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Guess what came in today's mail???


oh no! she's got a camera! RUN!


I shall zap you with my lasereyes, for I am lasercat.


Chomper - did you see what she has?


Who? me? What's she got?


Ya know, he's kinda dumb sometimes.


Whatever Lillie, I'm takin' a nap.


she won't stop taking my picture.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Everyone else ran away. Lillie was the only one to sit there and let you torture her. The others should thank her. Aren't you missing the most important picture? Don't even say it just take the freaking picture Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...I'm having a bad hair year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please read the pet-modeling contract. If you pose for photos, you must get paid in treats. Many, many, many treats. And treats-and-a-half for overtime posing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah this is funny and looks like this dogs are different breed and their eyes are really surprising to me. I did not see like that before and the more I am scared of dogs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pix! And the captions are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=84ff0b5d88a507bea3826adc7b5845b1