Hey. It is that time. I've been watching you yawn like crazy
for the past 2 hours. Give it up already.
See? It's easy. Just close your eyes.
Give. In. To. Sleep.


I give up.
Wake me up when you are ready to go to bed.
My path through life has been twisted at best. One never knows what topic will be brought up next, but you can be sure it will have a little snark-factor.

Napping is so easy and fun! I don't know why everybuddy doesn't do it all the time!
ReplyDeleteMy Chloe does the same routine. She'll sit on my desk (by my elbow or on the shelf above my laptop) and give me that "let's go to bed" stare. Then her eye's close and she sways for awhile. Then she gets into MWH's chair and curls up just like Kate until I head for bed. They're so cute aren't they?
ReplyDeleteHer eyes are so pretty in that pic up top. Why didn't you post the one of her upside down? That was so cute.
ReplyDeleteNice Cats!
ReplyDelete