
I have a sickie. He's finally stopped whining (thank goodness) for the time being, so I am going to try to get some ec drops done now. Why is it that the older the male humans get, the more whining they do?
I got some of my etsy purchases today, so I am going to go rummage through those packages while he sleeps (since some of the contents are gifts for him)...then viva la ebay! lol
Actually, trying to shop for this one is nearly impossible, since he is probably the world's pickiest preteen. (note the spongebob comforter for future blackmail purposes)


You definitely have one unique kidlet. I can only imagine what he's going to say if he sees this.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather be sick myself than have to listen to my husband!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMine 2. I'm mad because I did everything I could to prevent it. She's so miserable. So am I. I hope your son gets well soon.
ReplyDeleteDavida
Haha yeah you think so? Maybe people ignore whiny guys... :)
ReplyDeleteGet well soon lil boy!