Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yes, I suck... been a bad blogger.

between my "cabbage patch feet" and just feeling uber-crappy, I haven't been online much the past month.

So I go to one of my favorite snack places online to order something to perk things up around here, since kidlet has the blahs too. I just LOVE The Popcorn Factory.

So kidlet and I pick something out. It is going to be 29.99 + shipping but their stuff is soooo worth it. We opted for the 7-way snack one, not the 3-way popcorn one.



So today it arrives. Each item comes in a bag you gotta open and dump the contents into the can. Ok, I can deal. I can also accept the "some settling may occur during shipping". What I can NOT accept is what we got.



you see it. I paid $30+ shipping for what I could have bought in snack packs at the gas station. Before you ask, I have already shot off a lovely letter for them to find in the morning. I have been buying from them for almost 20 years, and my parents for years before that. This is the first time I have been disappointed.

3 comments:

ss_blog_claim=84ff0b5d88a507bea3826adc7b5845b1