in my email:
".WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 12 PM SUN TO
6 AM CST MONDAY.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW & BLOWING SNOW REMAINS IN
EFFECT FROM 12 PM SUN TO 6 AM CST MONDAY.
SNOW WILL DEVELOP BY EARLY SUN AFTERNOON & WILL CONTINUE
THROUGH SUN NIGHT. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES ARE
EXPECTED BY MON MORNING.
IN ADDITION.NORTH TO NE WINDS WILL STRENGTHEN TO 20 TO
30 MPH.GUSTING AT TIMES TO 35 MPH. THIS WILL LEAD TO AREAS OF
BLOWING & DRIFTING SNOW.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW & BLOWING SNOW MEANS THAT
PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE
PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS & LIMITED VISIBILITIES.& USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING."
bleh. yuck. phooey.
I guess this means I have to move my grocery shopping up a day.
McCafe Compostable Pods - Review
9 years ago


Just make sure you keep that crap over there in Wisconsin. Don't even be tempted to share that with Michigan.
ReplyDeleteI think I should pre-sell it on ebay tonight with a buy it now option. LOL. I'll send you the leftovers.
ReplyDeleteWell, ImitationAngel may not be happy about it, but we here in south-central Michigan have the same forecast for today except 4-8 inches! Glad MWH (Most Wonderful Husband) works from home!
ReplyDeleteClara you are right. I don't like it and we have started to see it fall. The only reason why I hate it is because when the snow falls I tend to fall right along with it.
ReplyDelete