Saturday, December 13, 2008

the trouble with buying online...

So kidlet tells me the only thing he really wants for Christmas is this new game for his Sony PSP (Cabela's Legendary Adventures). Of course, finding it anywhere around here in a store is next to impossible, so I go to trusty eBay...

Finding the game no problem, "Buy It Now" even.... so buy it, pay for it, and wait for it to be sent. This is a business/volume seller with really good feedback rate ("Buy" aka buy.com), so I am sure it will get here before Christmas. A week later, it arrives (today).

The mail lady pounds on the door so that I come out to get it - because the package was damaged when it arrived at our post office.




Well, now it looks like kidlet may not get his present in time for Christmas. They screwed it up. I didn't have to even break the seal to see that much. I pull out the packing slip and look.




Yep, that's the right game listed. Then I look again at what was in the package.






Not even remotely close to right.

3 comments:

  1. Oh rats! I hope there is still time for them to straighten out their mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only they would respond to calls, emails and ebay messages....there's a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it gets corrected. I've had rotted experiences like that buying on ebay. The worst sellers are those ones that make a mistake and then ignore you.

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=84ff0b5d88a507bea3826adc7b5845b1